Do you want to help change the lives of women caught up in addiction?
We are recruiting staff for our specialist female-only residential rehabilitation service set in 2 acres of farmland near Ipswich, Suffolk. The service is due to open later this year and will provide life-changing person-centred support through a purpose-built, therapeutic community. You will be part of a small team that will be instrumental in the planning, team-creation and delivery of the service. This is a rare opportunity to help create a state-of- the-art residential rehabilitation service from the ground up.
We are looking for the following female staff:
REHABILITATION CENTRE MANAGER £28-32k
SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER (Deputy Manager) £18-23K
SUPPORT WORKERS £16-20k
- Have experience in delivering or working in successful rehab services in association with partner agencies?
- Have the vision and enthusiasm to play a role in creating a new residential rehabilitation service from scratch?
- Share an understanding of the complex issues facing women entering residential treatment and the empathy and communication skills to aid their recovery?
- Have relevant qualifications in recovery and treatment of those with addiction? (Manager and Senior Support worker)
- Hold Registered Manager status with the CQC (or the skills and desire to rapidly achieve this) (Manager post)?
- A passion for nurturing and developing your staff (Manager post)?
- Share the focus on our values and mission as a charity with a strong Christian ethos?
- The Rehabilitation Centre Manager position has an occupational requirement for a commitment to the Christian faith 
If so, we will support you to:
- Create and be part of a team delivering an outstanding residential rehabilitation programme
- Realise your potential to play a significant role in transforming the lives of women with complex needs
- Build and participate in an effective and efficient team
- Access a range of personal and professional support services
- Benefit from the strong local community backing for the project
 This is an occupational requirement as permitted under Section 9 of the Equality Act 2010
Working outside normal hours will be required for all staff and the Senior Support Worker and Support Workers will be part of a team delivering care 24/7.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to us.